griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
08/18/14 04:11 PM
Re: Ferguson

Quote:

Paul Dallas said:
But it keeps getting stranger by the day. It makes for great entertainment if it weren't so dam disturbing. But I can't look away!

I know their schools are bad, but I never expected that they had failed them THIS bad. There seems to be ZERO comprehension of our criminal justice system or how it works by any of these protestors. And the politicians trying to one-up each other -Nixon throwing the whole local and county police and Bob Mc under the bus. All of his posturing and grandstanding, bringing in the Hwy Patrol guy in to lead things since he was a local . . . but what a joke thats been . . . it appears he has gone native and is ready to tear gas himself. And all these goofy rally's, Al Sharpton's physical appearance alone is very frightening. Shabazz and the panthers. I even heard that alderman dude that everyone seems to worship, Antonio whatever, I heard him talking to Charlie Brennan the other day on KMOX and trying to explain that gangs "do a lot of good".

If somebody says the word "community" one more goddam time, I'm going to explode.

That's an excellent summary! You couldn't possibly make this up.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5